Monday, November 8, 2010

What Hidden Toxins Have Done To My Health And How You Can Avoid The Same Fate

Donna Payne


Just this past April, I spent a couple days in the hospital, and several weeks re-cooperating with a bout of Colitis. My doctor said my immune system was weak.

Interesting.

Prior to my hospital stay I felt sick, tired, lethargic along with other physical symptoms. My BFF, Kym, shared an idea about an "out of the box" muscle testing system called "applied kinesiology" (AK.)

Testing takes about an hour, and cost $115 (Not covered by insurance.)

So, I made my appointment the following week.

I was shocked by what I learned!

The Environmental Toxins in my body have over-taxed and weakened my immune system so I feel sick, tired, lethargic, along with other physical symptoms. Not only can I not tolerate, dust, mold, pollen and my darling dog Ginger... we can also add these items to the list:

  • food dyes
  • all types of preservatives, and
  • household cleaners (Lysol, Windex, and Pledge)

You've GOT to be KIDDING me? Yet, even more shocking...

...is that I have an unusually high amount of formaldehyde, weed killer, and BPA in my system.

What the heck is this about?

Then I remembered... I had noticed a tag left by Chemlawn near my neighbors driveway in July.

Many of my neighbors use ChemLawn to treat their lawns for weeds - maybe that has something to do with it? I live in an allotment of 100 homes that has a community well. Could it be seeping into the water? What about the household cleaners I use? Laundry soap? Air freshener?...Oh Dear God!

It's time I made some serious changes...

Three years ago I felt healthy, vibrant, and full of energy. The last couple years, I've felt like hell. And, I believe it has to do with continued exposure to toxins.

Beginning right now, I will do my part to put an end to the cancer epidemic, and other medical phenomena and GRANT MYSELF IMMUNITY as I pledge to make wise decisions with what I use in my home, put in my body, and how I treat the earth.

I'm joining a crusade and put MY foot down that enough is enough.

I am on a mission to educate, change legislation and get the attention of the manufacturing giants that their money driven practices are no longer acceptable! Every voice counts!

Are YOU interested in an easy solution to create a No Toxic Zone for your HOME, your BODY, and the ENVIRONMENT? I would love to chat with you. Schedule a few minutes on my calendar here. http://thewebcoach.net/schedule-an-appointment/

PS. It is all making sense to me now... my youngest daughter suffers from asthma, allergies, and digestive issues as well. Are her illnesses preventable?

Donna Payne is the co-founder of EnvironmentalMoms.org, a non-profit organization created to bring awareness, education and support to those affected by environmental toxins. To learn more and find out how YOU can make your home and body a NO TOXIC ZONE please visit http://EnvironmentalMoms.org

No comments: