Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Secret That Makes Energy Healing Techniques So Powerful

Jeanine Byers Hoaq


The Healing Experiment

This week, I participated in a healing experiment. It was my friend's idea and I decided to try it because it seemed like a fun thing to do and I figured I would get a few interesting blog posts out of it. I had no idea that it would work so powerfully but since it did, I decided to share it with anyone reading this article.

The original experiment involved writing out a list of healing requests and placing them under a candle that would be lit and remain lit all day. After lighting the candle, you set an intention that as long as the candle is lit, healing energy would be directed to each item requested. If you are a reiki practitioner, at level two, or above, you would use the distant healing symbol directed toward the candle flame.

I altered the experiment in a few ways. I added the power symbol and the emotional symbol, and I began with meditation and journaling. In my journal, I rated each issue as to how much it bothered me so that I could measure it at the end of the day by rating it again.

My Results

At the end of the day, you take note of any changes made and can, of course, repeat the exercise as often as you like. What I found were dramatic changes in my ratings.

So the next day, I created a medicine wheel, using crystals placed in a circle around my journal, and left it there, directed at the issues I had written down.

I did that two days in a row and right around dinner time, each day, checked in again to see where everything was.

At the end of the second day of using the crystals and the third day of the experiment, everything, every single thing on the list, was healed! Now, they were all issues that were not physical (no illness or injury). And from my experience in my own life and with my own distant healing clients, I would expect that complete healing might take more than a few days for a long-standing condition or for an injury.

But this experience has greatly encouraged me!

My Conclusion (and here's the secret)

It seems obvious that our elders were right when they told us not to give up! The difference between this process and what usually happens with energy healing techniques is that it was continuous, both with the candles and with the crystals.

So the lesson I am learning, beyond using more than one modality, which I was doing already, is to make sure at least one energy healing modality involves continuity, or non-stop healing.

To learn more about energy healing techniques you can use for healing emotional issues, clearing limiting beliefs or releasing issues from the past, check out my blog at http://www.empoweringthehealerwithin.com.

Jeanine Byers Hoag is a certified holistic health practitioner, a hand analyst and author of the forthcoming book, The Life That's Waiting for You: Four Simple Steps to Identifying & Living Your Life Purpose.

No comments: